CWC: And another Bianchi Masterpiece leaving the Family!

CWC Online

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i am sure you kidding around and was taken like that, however Clint does have a chip on his shoulder with regards to anyone spending more than 5k on a bike because his bike offers everything anyone would need a bike for

Don’t worry Clint.. You are not the only one thinking like this... (Refer to other freds here where upgrades, super light expensive bikes ect get discussed and the owners gets crucified spend large amounts of douch)

Why you so sensitive? I am sure this was intended to be a positive thread about someone purchasing their dream bike.

You took it that way but i dont think you cannot have fun on a 5k bike however if you can afford an 80k bike then why not buy it?

I know if i had 80k i would?

So why not just be happy for this chap

What are you on about? I commented on the fact, like many others, that the new owner was not smiling as a result of just realising what he has spent. You apparent dislike of me (which you are welcome to feel by the way) meant that you felt the need to become personally insulting and now you ask me why I'm so sensitive. Bizarre. And it has nothing to do with sensitivity. If you would like to have a dig at someone and try and be insulting then don't go running and hiding when they confront you.

And I don't think I took what you said any way. I read it as it was said.

He doesn't look so happy in the photos so why should I be happy. I don't give a damn if he has a shiny new bike, I felt like responding to some comments about how unhappy everyone looks in the photo. And I did. Perhaps you need to lighten up a little or just swoon over the bike and ignore those of us commenting on sideline topics.

What are you on about? I commented on the fact, like many others, that the new owner was not smiling as a result of just realising what he has spent. You apparent dislike of me (which you are welcome to feel by the way) meant that you felt the need to become personally insulting and now you ask me why I'm so sensitive. Bizarre. And it has nothing to do with sensitivity. If you would like to have a dig at someone and try and be insulting then don't go running and hiding when they confront you.

And I don't think I took what you said any way. I read it as it was said.

He doesn't look so happy in the photos so why should I be happy. I don't give a damn if he has a shiny new bike, I felt like responding to some comments about how unhappy everyone looks in the photo. And I did. Perhaps you need to lighten up a little or just swoon over the bike and ignore those of us commenting on sideline topics.

ok

That's better! He has just realised that the cost of a small new car is nothing when compared to the Landrover Discovery. Audi A8 and Mercedes in his garage at home :D

But Chris still doesn't look like he wants to let go! :)

Edited by Clint_ZA

That's better! He has just realised that the cost of a small new car is nothing when compared to the Range Rover Sport. Audi R8 and SLR Mercedes in his garage at home :D

But Chris still doesn't look like he wants to let go! :)

Fixed ............. :D

Fixed ............. :D

Ha ha, thanks. Truth be known I battled to come up with fancy cars to put in the garage. Toyota Tazz, Hyundai i10 and Ford Ka just weren't working... :)

You got it all wrong. I was trying to sell him more but he said not now , a little later. This is not all. You guys must see his beautiful Fondriest road bike.

Love the Santa Cruz frames in the background...

Not as much as I love the one in my lounge