Polar download

IanC

I have a Polar CS150. It did not came with software, and one can only download yor files to the polar website. Anyone know if the 720 or 725 software will work with it and where I can get the software.

There is a S150 on the list i n the software . So it should work ! For copy in Pretoria area I could help.

Only way would to just get the software and test . How does it interface to PC ? Infrared or Sonic link

CS200. Upload to the Polar Precision Software? Hmm it won't work... The new CS300 also doesn't work with the polar software. Click on image to open in new window

I think it's silly though.

This software worked in the old days (when I had a Polar Coach watch) converting SonicLink files to .hrm files that are used in the PPP software:

http://sysm.tripod.com/download.html

Still a bit of a ball-ache as you then need to convert each file and then manual attach it to a workout in the PPP software.

I bought a CS200 when they very first came out and after much frustration replaced it with a S720. The main reason is that the CS range only recorded the min, max and average values for a workout as opposed to samples from the entire duration of the workout. The sonic link download was also very frustrating.

converting SonicLink files to .hrm files that are used in the PPP software:

[/Quote]

linnega, once the files are converted to .hrm, you can then view it on the PPS right? What about the profile, speed, cadence etc? This data is not located in the .hrm file or is it? smileys/smiley24.gif

linnega, not to worry, I just tested it quick and I see that the hrm file contains all the data that is captured during your training/race. smileys/smiley2.gif So yeah that would then work for the CS200. But like you say, it's a bit of a schlep smileys/smiley29.gif

Can anyone test this and let me know before I go out and get one... smileys/smiley36.gif

Another stupid question.

The weblonk software download the files to the web.

How do I download the files to my local PC?

Any software available to do that?