What is with SA Weather?

Cois

He's a looney farmer who would phone 702 in the wee hours to talk and conspiracies and cloud-seeding, etc…

Aha!! :thumbup:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he used to call SAFM regularly as well.

And sometimes he wasn't such a loonie. He told the truth about Monsanto and GMO long before most people knew about it. Hell, I guess most of you here still don't know/don't care.

He's scarce of late, but I seem to recall a colleague talking to him at the tatani trial a while back.

Seriously, does anyone watch SABC News to find out anything anymore?

I don't even have a TV in my house. It will never be allowed as it is the no 1 killer of all relationships...

At least I can understand a synoptic chart...

http://metzone.weathersa.co.za/images/articles/ma_sy.gif?

I don't even have a TV in my house. It will never be allowed as it is the no 1 killer of all relationships...

At least I can understand a synoptic chart...

http://metzone.weathersa.co.za/images/articles/ma_sy.gif?

Great, so will it rain in Magalies this weekend?!

He's scarce of late, but I seem to recall a colleague talking to him at the tatani trial a while back.

Yeah, I remember that.

You need to see the weather in Europe at the moment....6 deg in the morning and 32 deg at 5pm.You need 2 sets of clothes if you out for the day.

Must be the ozone layer getting thinner or something

You need to see the weather in Europe at the moment....6 deg in the morning and 32 deg at 5pm.You need 2 sets of clothes if you out for the day.

Must be the ozone layer getting thinner or something

The States have some pretty hectic weather at the moment too…

I still wonder... The weather systems and things we see today. Maybe things were always hectic like this, It is only now that we notice with technology. or rather the access to information nowadays?

Although SA weather late looses the plot quite often. It seems this time they are not far off track.

My wife says she heard on the radio that the PE areas had quite a bit of rain yesterday after she drove through there. (Maybe Azonic could confirm) and it was very cold at Gariep this morning when they left and rain threatening to come down.

Franscois Marias, where did you get that synoptic chart? SA Weather website? I hate the new website. It is useless in my opinion. I miss the old days where you could have access to the charts and the radar.

Guest TheBushpig

There we go with the prodding again. No doubt if I respond as I'd like someone will start crying about taking a thread off topic and talking crap without for one moment recognising the sad sod who did the prodding...

Perhaps just a friendly prod made in good humour? It happens.

he used to call SAFM regularly as well.

And sometimes he wasn't such a loonie. He told the truth about Monsanto and GMO long before most people knew about it. Hell, I guess most of you here still don't know/don't care.

Also heard him on the radio before and although some of the things sound very much out of this world there seems to be a lot truth in what he is saying.

I still wonder... The weather systems and things we see today. Maybe things were always hectic like this, It is only now that we notice with technology. or rather the access to information nowadays?

I agree. Even as recent as a few years back we would not have had constant and instant updates on any strange weather occurrences elsewhere in the world. The fact we hear about every single strange weather event makes people assume it is worse than the norm.

Also people have really short memories. Last summer they will claim it was the driest/hottest/wettest in recent memory then they forget in winter and claim the same things the following summer.

Perhaps just a friendly prod made in good humour? It happens.

Nope, very little chance that was the intention. Believe me.

In Centurion:

Weather app on iPhone : 13ºC

Weatherbug : 13ºC

Windows weather gadget : 8ºC

YR.NO :16ºC

Weather Sa :16ºC

Theo Bresler weather :14.2 (based in Moreleta park)

:mellow: so it must be something between 13-16ºC here :ph34r: