UCI issues statement on Frank Schleck

petatodd

So AC doped and the Schleck sisters matched him riding clean! Always looked strange to me

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god for the ignore function

Pray tell Lucky Luke, where do i find this magic button? Or the block button so I can choose who to read and avoid the pre schoolers and their pictures.

Pray tell Lucky Luke, where do i find this magic button? Or the block button so I can choose who to read and avoid the pre schoolers and their pictures.

At the top right of the screen, click the wee arrow next to your user name, see where it says "manage ignore prefs"? I'd start there...

At the top right of the screen, click the wee arrow next to your user name, see where it says "manage ignore prefs"? I'd start there...

Ah...we learn something usefull every day

Peta, go to your profile. It's one of the settings there. Under "manage ignored members" or something...

Thanks. Found it. Under Edit Profile -> Ignore Preferences. That will not be the last time I use that function.

Ah...we learn something usefull every day

When inputting a user you'd like to block, be sure and spell their username (including random punctuation in it) correctly. Oh, and don't bother blocking messages from mods and admin. They can still reach you.

well I will not block you guys because I like to hear opinions that are not the same as mine...

Enjoy the ideal world you create hahaha :clap:

When inputting a user you'd like to block, be sure and spell their username (including random punctuation in it) correctly. Oh, and don't bother blocking messages from mods and admin. They can still reach you.

And Forum Managers??

har har har

well I will not block you guys because I like to hear opinions that are not the same as mine...

Enjoy the ideal world you create hahaha :clap:

Go play with Clint.......he has oodles of time to debate opinions with you

And Forum Managers??

har har har

Now, why would you want to block me anyway? :whistling:

Peta, go to your profile. It's one of the settings there. Under "manage ignored members" or something...

Wow, that's amazing. No more offensive little pictures from Lance Loving Losers. Just like that.

Andy, who is not racing the Tour because of injury, is reported to have said from Luxembourg: "I swear on my life and the lives of my family, I'm sure he has taken nothing." BIG words.

Stop replying to him. Stuffs up my blocking.

Aha ve have discovered ze vay around blocking......