Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

I will be my easiest race to date, I just sit behind you and chill like a normal training ride, in the last 5 k's I kick it up a gear and wait for you at the finish.

Man this is lekker.

I feel like Cassius Clay.

Float or sting?

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not in my nature to chicken out, and I have a REAL good battle plan, and I've been sticking to it for some 5 years now - lots of things I had to learn! I will anyway be at the SA Champs and hopefully also the Worlds, be it God's will. Whoever is there will be racing against me.

As for exact time/date, CSA calendar is being finalized. The only way my name will be gat is if I don't ride at my best, so Dangle, no honor is lost if when I beat you!

Your challenge, his weapons? :whistling:

Your challenge, his weapons? :whistling:

Nope, he initiated by saying he will beat me with one leg - that started the whole thing. So that was the challenge.

Nope, he initiated by saying he will beat me with one leg - that started the whole thing. So that was the challenge.

You must be a chop for letting him beat you with one leg! Although there might be fewer impacts than when he uses two legs :whistling:

Dangle, you going to use a leg of lamb, or some heavier to beat him?

I'm an "old man" and need time ;). I'm on a long-term preparation plan for XCO and will only peak 2nd 1/2 of 2013. So, will it be SA Marathon Champs next year? I'll compromise, we can do the 80km to shorten your time of suffering.

Jinne! As Dangle vir 'n jaar kans het om te train vir 'n event... :whistling:

At least it gives him enough time(hopefully?) to spend R15K on team supplements? How many bottles of Valpre is that?

You must be a chop for letting him beat you with one leg! Although there might be fewer impacts than when he uses two legs :whistling:

Dangle, you going to use a leg of lamb, or some heavier to beat him?

Sommer a Kalkoen leg.

So hoe ver praat ons nou....se asb dis oor 100 km

Oom is hoping it's not.

But any distance will do.

I know more about oom than he thinks.

As I said, it will be a "fun impregnated ride"

Quick edit.

I am with Nathrix, let's make it a real event .

Attakwas, oom said that I lack bike skills.

Why wait a year.

Oom ,as jy lees vat notisie.

I gives 4 you a chance to work on your battle plan till Atta.

I am not buying in to this 4 or 5 year plan tos.

Edited by Dangle

Oom is hoping it's not.

But any distance will do.

I know more about oom than he thinks.

As I said, it will be a "fun impregnated ride"

Lekker ek luister sommer eye of the de tiger. It's gonna be the hub event of the year

I am with Nathrix, let's make it a real event .

Attakwas, oom said that I lack bike skills.

Why wait a year.

Oom ,as jy lees vat notisie.

I gives 4 you a chance to work on your battle plan till Atta.

I am not buying in to this 4 or 5 year plan tos.

Yes yes....this thing will fizzle out by then....atta is n moer of a day(like epic days are). That would be the perfect "ring" for this showdown

I am now really nipping and have been getting wet farts for the last 20 minutes and fear I might become incontinent.

But this bugs me now.

Entaaismint, you went defcon on me once you saw my pic.

I reckon you are a bit of a bully.

At champs I will prefer to do the 120 km. with my hang bal chin and all.

So let's up the stakes a bit.

Wa sê jy ?

Suggestion: If you drop more weight, and go beyond your current limit, you should get some ink! There was this bloke on a calender one year... Do something like THAT!

Yes yes....this thing will fizzle out by then....atta is n moer of a day(like epic days are). That would be the perfect "ring" for this showdown

I think it's only fair to be honest.

Help me here chaps.

Where did it all start ?

From this thread, where a guy can't be transparent enough in what he wants to take peoples money for.

This leads to him just digging a deeper hole for himself.

So the oom tells my hub friend (whom he guaranteed a podium that if he joined the program) that he needs genetics.

I then wip my gat and tell the oom that I will beat him with one leg.

Yes very immature, but at this stage of the battle I am now gatvol of all the fancy talk and I want to see if oom can deliver what he preaches.

Besides that he underestimates all and sundry, het then sees my picture after all my weight loss and then sommer pluks a bully move on me.

Now it's on like Donkey Kong.

Now if oom is going to train guys for 7 or 8 hard days on the bike, then surely he needs to know what a day like that should feel like.

So Attakwas it will have to be.

I just want to see the race take place in proper "epic like" distance, terrain and climbing even if it's just for one day, atta is about as close as anything to an epic day that I know of. Besides...marathon champs are too far away...we would have forgotten about it by then

Suggestion: If you drop more weight, and go beyond your current limit, you should get some ink! There was this bloke on a calender one year... Do something like THAT!

But I will lose my balsak chin :eek: