What do I do???

Wonder Woman

Can't I rather just phone my insurance company?

I have insurance, obviously everyone doesn't- otherwise there'd be no posts on the hub looking for their bikes. But i get what your saying.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who went through all the trouble covering it with AIDS? And how? and why?

It was probably those same pale skins that "dragged them out onto the streets and killed them etc.!!! Mothers fathers sisters brothers...." {excuse the bad paraphrasing..}

Must be a communist plot to destroy our nation....orchestrated by the "third force"???

nuff said...

free tip. read what you've typed before hitting the post button to see if it makes sense. just saying...

yep!! Typical newbie....don't take his comments too seriously...they are all over the place! May he feels beter now that he got all that cr*p off his chest...

ok well I said aids which we all know can not be picked up from toilets seats (unless cut in skin) but face it saying aids gets the picture across mean all the other diseases at these toilets are probably unkown to science if you want to have stats and names for what you find at the toilets and get specific i'll get you a link

please do...I need that link!!

I have also heard that deseases "jump" up from toilets onto you.....yuck!! :whistling:

kinda like me taking a bit of a beasting today

is THAT why your face ....never mind!!

what is a beasting??? :ph34r:

"Garden Appearance Executive" would probably be more appropriate

more like "aspirant horticultural engineer" the way my garden*** uses a shear..it more like a tornado with blades...fark me nothing left when i askes for agentle trim on the edges!!

more like "aspirant horticultural engineer" the way my garden*** uses a shear..it more like a tornado with blades...fark me nothing left when i askes for agentle trim on the edges!!

Thats him trying to score the next Sunday off, look boss... another 2 weeks and its ready for cutting again.

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

why is there no "UNLIKE" button ??

the problem with your entire post here is that it's a gross generalisation. I work 14 hours a day 7 days a week to have my AC car and snazzy house, and so did my father. In fact, I'm currently classified as disadvantaged (the blacks are 'previously disadvantaged', ergo they are now 'advantaged').

my opinion on the stolen bike scenario here: why cares? just leave it be. every single day we have blatant theft and corruption shoved in our faces right from the top. just move on with your life pal, and guess what, the guy who's bike that used to be either got a new one through insurance, or he learned that living in this rotten to the core country, you need insurance.

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

By the tone of your post I see that you admonish racist behaviour which is very commendable. However, with your liberal (pun intended) use of the term "white", you are generalizing and painting all with one brush and thereby making your post nothing more than what I would have expected from bleeding heart hypocrisy mate!!!