Forum Rules

Niner

The Avatar used by fandacious showed as your avatar when I made the post. If it was a Hub problem I apologise. If not, you alone then know if you did it or not. Consider yourself warned.

Must have been your non-Apple device you use.... :mellow:

I did not change my avatar, (EDIT) been the same since I joined :thumbup:

Edited by Niner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people have time to be concerned about this????

Niner, if it bothers you THAT much, why not put in an offer to Matt for the joint and if he accepts then you can run it how you like!

Edited by Tubehunter

Ok hubbers, so here's the thing.

Do we close this thread or not ? A simple yes or no would be great.

I would also like to add that lately there has been a lot of self righteousness floating around here. People need to get over themselves. You are allowed to have an opinion without having the satisfaction of ramming it down someone's throat. Let somebody make a statement. If it offends you hit the report botton or click the Back buitton or the close window button on your browser. The only thing that happens when you start an argument is that your blood pressure and those of some of the rubberneckers goes up.

I read the batman thread. Most of it went against what I believe in but I didn't blow a gasket and start flinging handbags. I left a comment and moved on. I think that to a certain extent your reactions and interactions on an online forum show your level of maturity. I have thrown a few handbags in my time eher but come to realise that this place is made up of a lot of different people and the sooner you become more tolerant the better for you. There are always going to be trolls. You just need to have your troll goggles handy to be able to indentify them.

Oh no a mature adult has infiltrated this here 'ub :eek: - nice post dude, this together with Dangle's post give me hope :thumbup:

Ok hubbers, so here's the thing.

Do we close this thread or not ? A simple yes or no would be great.

Why ask now? Follow the "rules" like you always claim to do!

To steal from a tweet by Peta Todd (the real one): Give over. Do a puzzle or something.

. There are always going to be trolls. You just need to have your troll goggles handy to be able to indentify them.

If I constantly offer the most useless advice, post pics that are absolutely not relevant to anything &

generally look for Normans, Tees blab blah etc etc, to bite k@k...

does that make me a troll??

Edited by HandH

I am asking, cause no matter what gets done with this thread, the Mod team is damned if they do and damned if they dont.

As the Op of this topic, which way would you like it to go ?

Oh no a mature adult has infiltrated this here 'ub :eek: - nice post dude, this together with Dangle's post give me hope :thumbup:

Easy there NotSoBigFella. I don't need my cover blown just yet... :ph34r:

I am asking, cause no matter what gets done with this thread, the Mod team is damned if they do and damned if they dont.

As the Op of this topic, which way would you like it to go ?

I dont really care anymore, flip a coin, do what you want....like Dangle said already your position has gone to your head and that is what I wanted to point out...achieved that .....

If I constantly offer the most useless advice, post pics that are absolutely not relevant to anything &

does that make me a troll????

In a nutshell:

If none of that advice and banter is useful and you do it all the time, then yes.

If somebody occasionally takes your advice or you occasionally have something useful to add, then no.

Consider yourself warned.

Ok, to make it easy for you guys.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, NOTHING GOOD (BUT A LOT OF WHINING AND FINGER POINTING) IS GONNA COME OF IT!!!

In a nutshell:

If none of that advice and banter is useful and you do it all the time, then yes.

If somebody occasionally takes your advice or you occasionally have something useful to add, then no.

Consider yourself warned.

post-23090-0-08145200-1343901510.jpg

does that make me a troll??

Does this help? :w00t:

http://themothbox.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/moral-relativism-in-a-nutshell.jpg

I dont really care anymore, flip a coin, do what you want....like Dangle said already your position has gone to your head and that is what I wanted to point out...achieved that .....

:thumbup: , then we are all good.

Umm honestly...nope I way 2 stoopid for mafs & jogrefey

They lost me in school when they tried to tune me Pie are square..???

They dof man bread are square... pie are round..