Forum Rules

Niner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if I had spent the same amount of time training as I wasted reading these noobhead threads that re-appear on the hub over and over, I'd be riding in London this week. but damn, I was fooled again, hoping to learn anything valuable about riding here. (but I also hadn't discovered the "tat/tit" thread, which would be a loss...).

it's usually these debates that spark the most interest, Threads get boring

"how big's a 29" wheel? "

"my bike gets wet when I ride through a puddle"

"I have an idea for a new thread"

Bla bla bla blaa

I am seriously confused now................. figured this was an ice skating forum? :cursing:

In slowbee's defence - I dont think his like / dislike of me had anything to do with closing the topic. I know slowbee personally - heck - I even take my dogs to his wife's vet clinic. I'm pretty sure if he didnt like me, he would be passive agressive and close topics, but rather come to me personally

bugger, I might have to ban you from any riding for common sense

By the way, Matt answered this on page one #3

the drugs are getting to you Bob! Thinking that hubbers would really want an answer on a thread like this.

the drugs are getting to you Bob! Thinking that hubbers would really want an answer on a thread like this.

agreed, down with Bob, no wait, lets burn him at the stake instead, hmmmm, and donate his equipment to Neil's Wheels........... :clap:

agreed, down with Bob, no wait, lets burn him at the stake instead, hmmmm, and donate his equipment to Neil's Wheels........... :clap:

Hey don't pick on Bob, he's a cripple.....Can I say that Cripple or must I say Invalid??

Hey don't pick on Bob, he's a cripple.....Can I say that Cripple or must I say Invalid??

mutilated thumb should suffice.

I've just been told to keep my opinions to myself it is so h a r d t o d o t h i s . . .

public forum, feel free to share opinions in any form

bob :thumbup: i've got your back dude

Seriously dude...the man has had enough disaster lately.....this won't help <_<

Seriously dude...the man has had enough disaster lately.....this won't help <_<

I just made Kransie's green tea....do not laugh, do not laugh, do not ..... do ....

I prefer opposable digitally challenged.