Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

Well then maybe I should phrase it better then. I want to go for a long ride at NF with little to no stops

so you guys are not going to wait for us slow ones :thumbdown: coz i stop a lot esp after climbs :mellow:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you guys are not going to wait for us slow ones :thumbdown: coz i stop a lot esp after climbs :mellow:

We can do that too sometime :P

I know some want to do the 12h race the 15th Sep

But I'll be at Groenkloof 7:15 Saterday (With or without you Madarfarcas)

PTA boytjies join in.

I'm there like a bear! 12h is over rated ;)

What's the plan Cav? I've never done fountains, only groenkloof. Is it attached?

Yah pretty much, we can do a lap of Groenkloof then go do a few in Fountains and go back to Groenkloof.

(You can't put in alot of km's at Fountains so I combine it with 2laps of groenies)

Yah pretty much, we can do a lap of Groenkloof then go do a few in Fountains and go back to Groenkloof.

(You can't put in alot of km's at Fountains so I combine it with 2laps of groenies)

Cool - 7:15 Sat in the parking lot. I'll have a silverback and SA flag cycling top.

Cool - 7:15 Sat in the parking lot. I'll have a silverback and SA flag cycling top.

I put it in my Signiture - for the guys who dont follow this thread to see.

Will have a look out ( on a white Dale flash)

Let me know if you're keen on NF this weekend...

Jeez. You are feeling energetic. :P

I usually ride Fountains once hard - because there is nowhere to relax on that course. And then do a lap of Groenies trying to recover while only bombing the downhill sections.

Im with slick on tht one! I normally do one lap of each with the exception of the rocky descent down to the river/trickle... I normally ride down, back up and down again a few times until im dead! I just cant get enough of flying down that section!! :clap:

Jeez. You are feeling energetic. :P

I usually ride Fountains once hard - because there is nowhere to relax on that course. And then do a lap of Groenies trying to recover while only bombing the downhill sections.

Lol, that was while i was still fit (this winter was brutal)

Now i do 1 at groenies go play at fountains and do another at groenies.