This is what Chris Willemse is about.....

4u2nv

I think I need to get over at CWC and see if there is not something I need to buy.

Great to know money you spend goes to good cause as well.

Well done CWC

I think I might do the same. I need a 175mm crankset arm spider thingy that makes the circle bigger

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should this around the country. Saw some kids with out helmets today in, and just want to shout! NO HELMET NO RIDE!! But I think we should follow the good and help to get them helmets.

Thank you CWC and I hope the LBS in Jozi will be able to do the same...

Did you know that CWC handed out 270 bikes to needy kids in the last year ? How cool is that?

Awesome story and great from CWC.

Have just had great service from CWC (dealt with Wayne) getting me some Mavic rims, but this goes way beyond just good service. Major thumbs up :thumbup:

Edited by walkerr

On the topic of kids riding without helmets, I know that there are schools in CT that make the kids stand with their helmets on for the duration of assembly (and you know how embarrassing that is for a teen) if they are seen riding without them; even if seen on a weekend.

Would be cool if more schools did stuff like this.