New MTB route near Heldervue?

Karakoram

I was delighted to hear that the new MTB route will start at a vineyard right next to where I live. How cool is that! Volunteering to help landed me a task to assist clearing a servitude linking Somerset West Old Main Road to Steyns Rust road of broken branches caused by a storm a week ago, only to find an even bigger tree uprooted during Friday night's storm right at the starting point. This gave me an insight into some of the obstacles trail building pioneers have to overcome. It is a labour of love. As soon as enough of the trail has been marked, the club will publish more info on http://wannabees.co.za/

Below is my bike at the start of the green loop up to the Vodacom tower and back, the yellow route is to Lyngrove, near Raithby:

post-19702-0-97745700-1346003146.jpg

I thought I saw a few more MTB tracks than normal on my usual MTB route. I much prefer the western side of the R44 to the Longridge trails - those are too much like hard work for no fun ;)

Mooi man!!

Sal graag saam met jou (julle) op 'n dag daar wil gaan ry...

Wat van 'n S-wes hubride?? Catgirl / Slowbee/ cassie XTC1 / en vele meer!!

Dan hou ons sommer aan triggerfish toe sodat slowbee vir my 'n bier kan koop!! :drool: :thumbup:

Dit is 'n baie goeie idee. 'n Gerieflike bymekaarkomplek is Waterstone winkelsentrum. Die begin van die roete is nie te ver daarvandaan nie.

• 3 months later...