Shimano Heat moldable shoes - Perfect fit and comfort

The_Break

Interested to know how many of you ride with the heat moldable shoes from Shimano. Such as the R300, M240, etc.

I hear they are very nice. Much more comfortable than Sidi and the buckles don't break as easily on the MTB shoes during a fall compared to other brands.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Regards,

The Break

Hands down the best shoes i have owned in a very long time , concidering i been riding 25 years i been through alot of shoes. M240's

I have some, but have nothing to compare them to recently.

They are more comfortable than the old Diadora's I had, and otherwise have had no problems.

I tighten the buckles as tight as they go, and I have had the odd off, and they are still strong.

Hands down the best shoes i have owned in a very long time , concidering i been riding 25 years i been through alot of shoes. M240's

Im also riding with M240's

I have Shimano R300 heat moulded shoes for road. They are very light and fits well. I love them. (Being a lightweight shoe for racing it doesn't have the best soles for walking compared to some other road shoes if that is of interest)

I am on my second set of Shimano MTB shoes. They are very very durable and strong. No buckles ever broke. Even when pushing the bike over rocks and rough terrain.

My feet are on the wider side and I find the shimano shoes fit comfortably.

I have the M315.

Hands down (ha ha) the best shoe I've ever owned. Goes on like a slipper and has day long comfort. They were comfortable before the moulding and superb afterwards.

I have heard they suit narrow feet better than plat poete but Shimano do have wide fit on most models.

Unreserved recommendation from me.

Just bought myself a pair of M240s on Chain Reaction for R1109!!!!!! Thanks for the advice. Sale ends Sun!

Bwhahaha , you not the only one putting in some chain shopping before the sale ends :clap:

Bwhahaha , you not the only one putting in some chain shopping before the sale ends :clap:

Hehe, and to think how much they cost a few days back. Local shops must be k.king! I do laugh at that though even though I do also feel somewhat sorry for them prior to the major shake that the industry will need to have over the next few years.

I use a little trick with buying clothes and shoes online. First thing in the basket is usally the object they take for the import duties code. So I add a cheap bike part I need and then the clothing and shoes. Has worked pretty well so far not to be slapped with 20% for shoes from EU and 40% on clothing.

• 4 years later...