Setting in mm for Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25 for Polar

jcza

Dear friends, please help me. I don't have a tape measure or ruler and I'm very far from home. Need to insert into Polar.

Much appreciated!

No expert, but it depends quite a bit on your tyre pressure too - I noticed this on my 29x2.1. Mine was 2275mm though - I set it using the double-distance tape-measure method.

Thanks guys! Needed it on Saturday at graveltravel. Ended up guessing and set it to 2135 which meant Polar showed 69km at the end instead of 79km. Will get a tape measure and do it properly. Felt like I was never going to finish!

Thanks guys! Needed it on Saturday at graveltravel. Ended up guessing and set it to 2135 which meant Polar showed 69km at the end instead of 79km. Will get a tape measure and do it properly. Felt like I was never going to finish!

remember to sit on your bike while marking the wheel distance... As mentioned, your tire pressure and weight plays a huge role.

Sorry about the spelling, I am not near my pc to check...

remember to sit on your bike while marking the wheel distance... As mentioned, your tire pressure and weight plays a huge role.

Sorry about the spelling, I am not near my pc to check...

Top tip :thumbup:

Thanks!