Chain Worx cycles Umhlanga - great service!

mtbvip

I am in KZN (from Jhb) for the UWCT finals, and walked into the relatively new "Chain Worx Cycles" in Umhlanga to have my tires inflated (too much of a hassle to take a floor pump on the plane). I was very impressed with their friendly service and great looking shop - lots of beautiful high end bikes and accessories. Thanks guys, your shop should do really well!

• 10 months later...

I can vouch for their great service.

As we were leaving for Sani we discovered my partners frame was cracked. Took it in to them and 2 hours later they had given us a new frame off their floor (upgrade too) and built up the bike for us.

Big points for them and BMC.

Their service is excellent and very helpful with lots of stock on hand so you always find what you want, they have happily exchanged parts that I bought incorrectly or did not fit with the intended result without hesitation, great service guys many thanks

+1 - my only go-to shop in Durban now.

Nice vibe - friendly and accommodating - nothing is a problem.

along with BigWheelMTB in Howick, I think you would struggle to find better service.

• 6 months later...

Hi guys,

Hell it is great to have some positive feedback instead of complaints about service at a LBS.

I presume 1/2 the locals know the shop because of the location - behind Hooters (where is Checkers??).

Regards

Sarge