Darkhorse carbon clincher wheels

davidl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a pleasure.

Remember you want to train heavy and race light.

So heavy wheels for everyday riding and some nice light wheels for racing.

From a recent experience people said they lack lateral stiffness.

People had a chance to test them and those were their comments. Maybe they can fix this?

Who is this "people" who have tested them say they lack lateral stiffness? I have only heard good things about them. Hoping to get a pair for Christmas myself! : )

From a recent experience people said they lack lateral stiffness.

People had a chance to test them and those were their comments. Maybe they can fix this?

Thank you for all the positive comments!

I am not sure who these "people" are who have tested our wheels and reckon they lack lateral stiffness as there is a rider on Team Europcar SA who prefers to ride our 88's over his Zipps and Bora's.

Thank you for all the positive comments!

I am not sure who these "people" are who have tested our wheels and reckon they lack lateral stiffness as there is a rider on Team Europcar SA who prefers to ride our 88's over his Zipps and Bora's.

Hi Dark Horse

Can you refer us somewhere, where we can read up on the reviews done by independent users?

We unfortunately only have the review on our facebook page at the moment, which was written by a independent user. If there is someone who would like to try out the wheels and write a review for the hub or anywhere else, Please feel free to contact us to set something up.

We unfortunately only have the review on our facebook page at the moment, which was written by a independent user. If there is someone who would like to try out the wheels and write a review for the hub or anywhere else, Please feel free to contact us to set something up.

I could do with a nice set of Deepsections for the Burger on Sunday.. whistling.gif biggrin.png

PM SENT!!!

Edited by Wannabe

How do the rims used for your wheels differ from other deep section wheels(Blackspade etc) advertised on the hub and what hubs are you using?

I have sent you a PM about trying these out and posting a review for you.

Edited by Chain-L

Very good idea thumbup1.gif

I must say I would be tempted for the Burger ride as well, but then we would all be jumping on the band wagon. Aside from that I haven't ridden to many differenct wheels so wouldn't be the best person to write the review. I like your proactive approach. Perhaps get one of your old clients to write some reviews that have done a couple of 1000kms.

Where are these manufactured? Very little info on the website.

There are plenty of carbon wheels available on e-bay from the big ol' east ... just add decals