RHCP

walkerr

Are you sure its GC Tickets for RHCP and not Justin Bieber,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :w00t: . Because Apparently he is also coming?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure its GC Tickets for RHCP and not Justin Bieber,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :w00t: . Because Apparently he is also coming?

If I have accidentally bought tickets for Bieber I will euthanise myself.

Also got tickets pre-sale. Dare I say it but it looks like Computicket, after years of server crashes prior to big events, are on the brink of being competent?

I think most people were still stuck in traffic when they announced it officially. I only found the pre-booking link by pure accident, so I don't think a lot of people really knew they could enter yet. But for me this went much better than Linkin Park so I'm not complaining.

If I have accidentally bought tickets for Bieber I will euthanise myself.

that would be far too humane... please us medieval torture methods

I have been waiting years to see them so I honestly hope I can still get GC tickets on Wednesday.

I know the CT site is always sucky so would it be best to go to Checkers to buy them?

Flipping heck - golden circle for Linkin Park, and just got them for RHCP too.

surprised no one asked you to give it away give it away now

Also got my GC tickets today. SOOO stoked!!! Not too keen for Die Antwoord opening show but hey suppose it comes with the package...

here's what a friend just posted on FB about the Peppers

post-10758-0-90605100-1346232269.jpg

:lol: So true! so true!

:ph34r: *now is when everyone here starts flaming me saying "I liked them before Californication" (and other hipster lines like that)*

here's what a friend just posted on FB about the Peppers

post-10758-0-90605100-1346232269.jpg

:lol: So true! so true!

:ph34r: *now is when everyone here starts flaming me saying "I liked them before Californication" (and other hipster lines like that)*

Haha - nice!

Saw them at Earls Court, London in 2006 - flipping awesome. Glad they were coz my g/f had flown over from Jozy to see them with me - been a bit of a mess up if they'd been sh*te. So I'm def not in the only good before XXX album camp.

here's what a friend just posted on FB about the Peppers post-10758-0-90605100-1346232269.jpg :lol: So true! so true! :ph34r: *now is when everyone here starts flaming me saying "I liked them before Californication" (and other hipster lines like that)*

Hahahahahaha! Some of their very old stuff sucks.

Saw them at Slane Castle (Dublin) in 2001, them and Coldplay opened for U2 :thumbup: Great live act.

Now that is a lineup! I remember coming back from hols and listening to the R1 live broadcast of that show and wishing I'd not been so stupid to book a vacation at that time.

Probably my best concert day ever (although one or two Coke Fests came close). 80 000 people, open venue, great weather, 12 hours. Coldplay just started out, concert was sort of the 20 year anniversary of U2 playing there and opening for Thin Lizzy or something. Another act on the day included Kelis (how the organisers saw her fitting in the lineup I don't know).