SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!HELP

Trailman

What? Where? I didnt say anything! :ph34r:

Ok, I have to do this. How do youknow they are going to enjoy themselves?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have to do this. How do youknow they are going to enjoy themselves?

I have heard that some men like other men..

I know it doesn't sound right but its true!!

I have heard that some men like other men..

I know it doesn't sound right but its true!!

Ohk!

Did you try get hold of him again? Banks often take a few working days to transfer inter-bank... Maybe you should try get hold of him just in case its not a scam

I'm not saying its all fine, but the last thing you want is for the cash to arrive in your account and you have defamed him on a public forum... that could turn out to be a bit ugly

Also maybe check with telephone directories for a Banson Mathews and see if the address is legit (use Telkom white pages)

Yes he answers his phone and tells me that he made the transfer just really busy at work and will get back to me.

I am ordering 10 x Pizza's and sending it to

5a Panoramic heights, Upper Houghton, Killarney

Thanks mate tell me when I can have the courier drop the package and hopefully you will act on my behalf.

Not sure that there is even such a place a Panoramic Heights in Johannesburg. A useful thing i have always found is to google the Address that in most cases gives you a very good clue as to weather the deal is legit or not.

Googled the site it does exist. This is to be the delivery point for the bike.

Did you try get hold of him again? Banks often take a few working days to transfer inter-bank... Maybe you should try get hold of him just in case its not a scam

I'm not saying its all fine, but the last thing you want is for the cash to arrive in your account and you have defamed him on a public forum... that could turn out to be a bit ugly

Also maybe check with telephone directories for a Banson Mathews and see if the address is legit (use Telkom white pages)

Thanks, yes we had a conversation 3 days after the supposed deposit, he stated that he would get back to me the same day i am still waiting.

Thanks for all the response guys I really think we need a single spot to warn people of these scams I am absolutely convinced that this is not the 1st and will not be the last time this guy tries this.

Another scammer. Hubland becoming like Gumtree. Remember, a payment notification is not money that has cleared. Always compare your available balance to stated balance and pending credits. I dont post anything until money has cleared. I would rather miss out on a deal than lose my stuff to a low life parasite.

FNB (only bank I know of) has an online facility where you can verify an internet payment.