8 September - Hubbers unite at Rietvlei (in the souf!)

DR ◣◢

Does that really work?

We'll find out tomorrow :) Will try Mr Min on the front and Spray & Cook on the back. Have to try something, I have no intention of washing my bike in the dam again!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it. Im fitting slicks. If I'm going to slide all over the place I might as well do it in style!

Have you decided yet what you're riding? The Corvette already has slicks fitted does it not...?

We'll find out tomorrow :) Will try Mr Min on the front and Spray & Cook on the back. Have to try something, I have no intention of washing my bike in the dam again!

Hahaha! Cool plan!

Have you decided yet what you're riding? The Corvette already has slicks fitted does it not...?

I can imagine going through the blue bits with a coaster brake? Also, the wife won't allow me to take it. Her bike, her rules!

haha......yes and that aswell.................

anyways..............seeing as I am direction dyslexic.

Easiest way there is on N12 south until Klipprivier Drive. Right until Swatkoppies Road and then left until you see it on your left? Right....??

First time there so not too sure................

Edited by Wayne68

Easiest way there is on N12 south until Klipprivier Drive. Right until Swatkoppies Road and then left until you see it on your left? Right....??

Right! Or should that be right, left left, right?

The problem with that route is that you go right past Thaba Trails.........and its practically a sin to drive past there without stopping for a ride.

The problem with that route is that you go right past Thaba Trails.........and its practically a sin to drive past there without stopping for a ride.

Don't distract the guys now, we were starting to get a nice sized group together!

Don't distract the guys now, we were starting to get a nice sized group together!

Maybe for the next Souf ride?