SRAM Red (Limited Edition)

1hill@aTime

So i had the Sram Red (Limited Edition) fitted to my bike, it's been back to the shop twice, they say this is normal, but i have not had this before on any other groupsets,

When i get to a robot, i unclip, obviously i back peddle to get to the right position to get going again, the chain skips all the time,

LBS said this is because of my wheelset(bs), my previous groupset never did this, groupset is brand new

Got the Black Edition. Also had some "chain suck" and gears skipping. Check your shifter, cable tention!

Never had that problem with my SRAM, might be a link that is a bit tight, is chain lubed properly? Check all the links, sometimes it happens that a few links need to wear in, had that problem on my MTB running Shimano :)

Never had that problem with my SRAM, might be a link that is a bit tight, is chain lubed properly? Check all the links, sometimes it happens that a few links need to wear in, had that problem on my MTB running Shimano :)

I remember you losing your rear brakes when a cable snapped on one of our training rides... or something like that.

:ph34r:

I remember you losing your rear brakes when a cable snapped on one of our training rides... or something like that.

:ph34r:

HAHA! No it was actually my FD as the cable wasnt tightened properly :P That was my mistake.... (Don't blame the groupset if you have a rookie mechanic)

HAHA! No it was actually my FD as the cable wasnt tightened properly :P That was my mistake.... (Don't blame the groupset if you have a rookie mechanic)

Hahaha!

Yeah, you're right. :w00t: