UCI Road Championships 2012, Linberg, The Netherlands, 15-23 September 2012

'Dale

145km remaining from 261km

13:30:55 CEST

Philippe Gilbert (Belgium) stops for a wheel rear change. He's quickly off again and chasing but with no race radios his teammates may not know he's stopped.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

145km remaining from 261km

13:30:55 CEST

Philippe Gilbert (Belgium) stops for a wheel rear change. He's quickly off again and chasing but with no race radios his teammates may not know he's stopped.

13:34:17 CEST

Mark Cavendish narrowly avoided being hit by a sign held out by a roadside fan. It glanced his helmet but he wasn't happy.

14:02:07 CEST

The break is back on the Cauberg, with eight laps to go. Things are steady now but will explode very soon.

can not believe super sport are not showing the race !

The Elite Women's race was LIVE yesterday...

14:02:07 CEST

The break is back on the Cauberg, with eight laps to go. Things are steady now but will explode very soon.

14:07:26 CEST

Over the top of the Cauberg, Juan Antonio Flecha surges away, with Steve Cummings (Great Britain) and half a dozen other riders going with him.

Race on!

14:15:58 CEST

The chase group, with some 11 seconds on the field is:

Cummings (GB), Flecha (Spain), Nocentini (Italy), Meersman (Belgium), Matthews (Australia), Bouet (France), Schär (SwitzerlandI), Beppu (Japan), and Fuglsang (Denmark).

14:15:58 CEST

The chase group, with some 11 seconds on the field is:

Cummings (GB), Flecha (Spain), Nocentini (Italy), Meersman (Belgium), Matthews (Australia), Bouet (France), Schär (SwitzerlandI), Beppu (Japan), and Fuglsang (Denmark).

They better watch Jakob