Scotty at the N/Farm interclub!

Yip it's true the famous (infamous?) Scotty racing MTB XC at Northern Farm this past Sunday! Nice Merida mate!

uploads/BigBen/images/2006-08-08_151750_Scotty.jpg

I know a lot of people believe it to be urban legend but Scotty never use to miss a MTB race a few months ago !!

Thats what happens when you buy a Specialized roadbike, can't stay off it. In my case having a road and MTB Specialized it's a bit easier!

Yeah i remember that guy taking that photo, it was that drop just before the tunnel. Probably looking for someone falling. smileys/smiley36.gif

The guy taking the photos is Byron's best mate from school. He is interested in photography. Almost all the photos on the Flatdogs website were taken by him.

He took loads more which I will publish tomorrow night.

Why you not joining us tomorrow?

Ah i've been looking at JMBC site to see if theres any. I'm doing the Carousel tommorow. Gotta put the road bike to some use. Click on image to open in new window 

How you and the bike. Sorry to hear about your incident. ? I saw Byron come past then Michael but no Big Ben.

scotty38937.9069328704