WHERE THE TRAIL ENDS, ON NOW

Peach.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I found it super boring,its the same thing the whole film,so much money spent on filming that could have gone into the development of the sport. To me the last couple of NWD films were far better. So much more action packed. This is a Real "American" film if I can put it that way. They make it seem so dramatic. Shame they had to camp "Rough" on the side of probably one of the most beautiful rivers and then get shuttled by a jetboat and a helicopter. I mean come on. And then they say they doing so much for big mountain riding. its a joke

Some awesome riding, those guys are Crazy.

And at over 1hr its much more worth while than the other vids.

Not showing on Red Bull anymore, they are for sale on the movies web page thou.

You don't need iTunes for Redbull TV

Thanks - Damn skippy, there are some awesome vids! Think I missed that one but there are others :D

Man I found it super boring,its the same thing the whole film,so much money spent on filming that could have gone into the development of the sport. To me the last couple of NWD films were far better. So much more action packed. This is a Real "American" film if I can put it that way. They make it seem so dramatic. Shame they had to camp "Rough" on the side of probably one of the most beautiful rivers and then get shuttled by a jetboat and a helicopter. I mean come on. And then they say they doing so much for big mountain riding. its a joke

NWD series where much better than anything else I have seen, nothing will ever come close to them.

There was a bit too much farting around in this movie, could have been more "action packed"

should have done atleast 1 bike park not all big mountain.

NWD series where much better than anything else I have seen, nothing will ever come close to them.

There was a bit too much farting around in this movie, could have been more "action packed"

should have done atleast 1 bike park not all big mountain.

But that wasn't really the point of the film. It was all about riding places that few or no people had been.

But that wasn't really the point of the film. It was all about riding places that few or no people had been.

I know that,but thats the way I felt it came across.

I spose, still could have been more riding less documentary.

I still enjoyed it and thought it was well done.

Worth watching :thumbup:

They hammered themselves in Utah

yeah utah was the best part for me. I do agree that Sorge owned!

Yeah, what I liked - as mentioned earlier - was the carving. Evocative of ski and snowboard films?

I do get your and Unclerico's points about the action. The flow bits were often broken with the helmet cam suff at points and you often felt it was going to turn into a full-blown huckfest which didn't materialise.

Give it 2-3weeks

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg/200px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg.png

Still cant find strength in numbers on there :(