Stupid Questions

RexFuzzle

Rant on:

I am getting fed up with new people asking stupid questions, and not always stupid questions but questions that have been asked over and over and over again. Now maybe I've done it too, so I'm not blameless but now it is getting very annoying and it seems to be happening more often! I did see a very interesting site which should be highly recommended for some people: http://justf***inggoogleit.com/

Rant off.

Solution: I propose a wiki section of the site with sections on how to buy your first bike. What to look for in a second had bike, how to ride on the road, how to ride off road and so forth. Something of a consolidation of knowledge of the hub at large and generally for the good of cycling.

Suggestions, comments etc etc?

You might be surprised to know that the question you asked has already been asked before on this site - over and over again :whistling:

I can only speak for myself, so I'll say that over time I passed thru some phases:

1. I asked the stupid questions (still do actually)

2. I then started seeing the same questions coming up again and tried to give answers as best as possible

3. Saw the same questions again and got a little bummed about it.

4. Saw the same questions again and got all irritated about it (where you are now)

5. Saw the same questions again and became more accommodating again (because I was there once)

6. Saw the same questions again and tried to give answers as best as possible (the circle is complete).

Edited by tombeej