So, whats for lunch?

HDW

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can of chick peas, can of tuna, both drained. Cherry tomatoes, chopped. Baby spinach leaves, olives, feta, olive oil and seasoning.

Lucky I hate pies and pizza.

Can of chick peas, can of tuna, both drained. Cherry tomatoes, chopped. Baby spinach leaves, olives, feta, olive oil and seasoning.

Lucky I hate pies and pizza.

that's how I got to where I am. 

Guest notmyname

Today's lunch:

Double cheese burger and small fries from Rocomamas in Rivonia.

:-)

Fettie

Today's lunch:

Double cheese burger and small fries from Rocomamas in Rivonia.

:-)

These guys at RocoMamas have got it so right!  The one in Durban North is frikkin' awesome.  They deserve to be rocking.  Good product, great value and awesome vibe. 

Most amazing thing was they sponsored the CHoC 100 Mile Ride to Nowhere recently and gave every rider at Cadence Durban North a burger.  Because they are pure beef with no binders and rubbish in them, even after an hour or so, they tasted just as good cold and had not gone all rubbery as most processed burgers do.

Think I have the major foods covered...

Camembert and fig sarmie, dried fruit and nuts and stuffs, Scotch eggs and pickles, savoury muffin, coffee, speckled eggs and Denys Suisse Dairy milkshake. Iced cappuccino flavour.

My weight management programme is starting to bear results...

post-1604-0-06056200-1442294443_thumb.jpg 

Tinned Portuguese sardines on low GI toast with steamed broccoli and cauliflower. And a cup of jasmine green tea.

Cupboards was kind of bare this morning running out of the house and not in the mood for take away.

Really, really don't like sardines. Or pilchards.

Yes, I do feel sorry for myself right now... 

Sitting in Gansbaai waiting for the Sharkboat to come back... Packed myself a Lowcarb Mac flour bread roll with Boerenham from Sweetwell butchery, tasty cheddar from Jireh Dairy and sundriedtomato mustard from Wilderbraam :) And rooibos tea - from a half boiled urn and slightly brackish water.....

Still on the no sugar, no bread programme for September, so a boiled egg & greek salad without dressing it is for me!

Oddly I don't even use salt or pepper & the taste is just fine, too weird...

Sorta did a no-sugar thing in sympathy with my son, who was doing a diet with his mum...made it to the 21 days, so I decided to break the fast with a double biscuit from The Victorian Secret yesterday... 

I think I am in love with Chantel... :wub:

post-1604-0-36960600-1442988961_thumb.jpg