Another cyclist down in PE

gummibear

A cyclist was killed on Welcome Ave,Kragga Kamma earlier this morning.Sounds like a hit and run but driver was caught

May he Rest IN Peace and condolences to friends and family .

Edited by gummibear

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Clem. I am so sorry for his family, who are experiencing the trauma of a cyclist who went out for a simple Sunday morning ride and never returned. The driver may have been caught, and may be punished, but it won't bring this man back to his family, friends and colleagues.

I had words with the driver just past 8am this morning here in Seaview where he was arrested, drunk out of his skull, almost 20km from where he killed the cyclist and ran. All I can say is that I hope justice will be served and that he gets found guilty of murder, and serves his 25 years...

Very sad-

The picture tells all.

Flippen murderer.

Driver was driving on the wrong side of the rode just missed Clem's friend Robbie, then hit Clem. Driver tried to drive away but someone chased and caught him.

I can see cyclist lawyers lining up to take this on and clean up the roads for all.