Slow, Fun & Unfit - Northern Farms - 13 October 2012

DR ◣◢

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pretoria CM ride is definitely not as big as the Joburg one yet but its great fun and hopefully Union Buildings will be incorporated into this ride at the next one - I think we should see around 250 cyclists. The venue is great but its really far for you guys to get to , especially AFTER the ride and get together (going home)???? Depending on how many go (thats IF you decide to do something like this sometime ) and I know that nobody in this group has psychotic tendancies :eek: , :whistling: we could do a sleep over in Boschkop on my side (I have the facilities and space) and go do the ROSEMARY HILL ride the next morning bright n early, braai after and go home to recover!!!

Just a suggestion for future plans! :huh:

Hey SM, Sorry dude! Have to pull out. I have the little people while Mom is in a meeting... Damn!

No problem. Little people come first.

The Pretoria CM ride is definitely not as big as the Joburg one yet but its great fun and hopefully Union Buildings will be incorporated into this ride at the next one - I think we should see around 250 cyclists. The venue is great but its really far for you guys to get to , especially AFTER the ride and get together (going home)???? Depending on how many go (thats IF you decide to do something like this sometime ) and I know that nobody in this group has psychotic tendancies :eek: , :whistling: we could do a sleep over in Boschkop on my side (I have the facilities and space) and go do the ROSEMARY HILL ride the next morning bright n early, braai after and go home to recover!!!

That sounds like a great idea. Im in.

Great!! I got company!! :clap:

And don't forget about me! I'll be riiiiiiiiiiiight at the back. :D

Sounds like there is going to be a slow race competition on Saturday.... :blush: and I'm not going to be there.. Oh well you will just have to have double the fun for me!

Yipee I love this idea...who else is keen to do this?