Slow, Potentially Fun & Unfit - Breedts Nek - 27 October 2012

DR ◣◢

Any of you feel like getting some good distance in?

Date: 27 October

Time: 6:00 (not confirmed)

Venue: Breedts Nek

Distance: 56km

Nice long, slow and non technical ride. Pair up in two's and do some nice distance. Equal numbers are important. Nobody likes slogging along on their own biggrin.png

Bring more than enough water. It could be scorching that day. Full Camelback and two bottles if possible. Some snacks are also recommended.

- SIR Maxxis

- Skandalis

- DeltaAlphaMike

- Wayne68

- Mr Bones

- Mrs Bones

- Mons100

- Green Bean

- Sidewinder

- Thug

- Myra

- Schwinn

- Nancy Drew

- borborygmi

Will post directions etc closer to the time.

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make a note that parking at the garage is no longer an option but Nancy Drew has details about parking etc - we were based from there at the last ride and cars are safe etc. The FB page is base2breedts. It seems the only safe option at this stage and is 4km from the garage. Ablution facilities available and a pool etc. Sir M - maybe you want to contact her and confirm a group ride from there? Am sure she would like to join to!

you seem like a nice bunch of people, it the S&U hasnt changed to F&F by end of November, I'll be keen to join! No harm in meeting new peeps!

Edited by RudoJ

you seem like a nice bunch of people, it the S&U hasnt changed to F&F by end of November, I'll be keen to join! No harm in meeting new peeps!

Not a chance of that happening too soon :D

Will do. I know she had a bit of a shitty ride last time because of organizing the thing.

Yes she did... but seeming as YOU are organising it this time she can just pitch and ride!! :clap: