Power: Reports

Jason

Is there software one can use or can you use Trainingpeaks WKO+ (Previously known as Cyclingpeaks) to pull reports on your training over the last couple of days/weeks/months and years?

OK... Are you saying yes to there is software out there or yes to you can use Trainingpeaks? I'm guessing this is when you add your own customizable charts right? Is there any other way?

Yes, I refer to adding customizable charts where you can define the periods in trainingpeaks.  You should also be able to do it with the standard reports where you can cange the dates of the reports.

Click on right top of report. select customise report. then go to the selection screens and date is an option where you can change dates.

Will check my home PC for you now and let u know unless bruce/ronelle step in here. I do not have trainingpeaks software installed on my notebook. Give me a few minutes. 
Texas Sally2008-01-21 05:29:55

I see what U mean.

Yes, you can get it but according to me you need some manual input.

I have done it the following way but maybe there is a function that I do not know obout.

Have the graph's display the period for the different categories.

Then use the customize  report function.  Select the raw data for the graph. Paste it into exell. Then either use exell functions to average, sum or MIN or MAX for the selected table entry.

Hope it make sense
Texas Sally2008-01-21 05:45:31

As example of CTL for 4 days

DateCTL
01/12/200770.586
02/12/200782.8598621
03/12/200780.88700824
04/12/200778.96112709

Min :

Max

Aver

Total

The dates "data" I select from the chart. (Use raw data)

The min, max, average I do manually in exell
Texas Sally2008-01-21 05:52:44

Yup, TS is right - extract data from WKO+ by creating a chart with all the data you are interested in, then "copy raw" and paste into excel.