SFU 17:30 Spruit dash - 1 Nov 2012

DR ◣◢

Great ride peoples! Next tome i won't be lacy and will actually mount my lights on my bike, so i don't have to use sonar laugh.png

You have to admit that I was the light in your life for a brief moment......

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be legendary!

Start at 18:30 and end with a braai at top biggrin.png

Nance, a Werewolf ride will be cool. Full moon at the end of the month is in the middle of the week but 1 Dec is only 3 days after full moon whistling.gif

This year myself and 2 buddies set out at 3am on the 1st of January so that we could welcome the New Year in with a Breedts Nek sunrise. It was one of my best experiences EVER.

You crazy woman! You still ran the day before (and after)! We must do this again. Maybe leave at midnight ;)

Thanks for the ride. It was an experience to ride those trails at dusk as apposed to day light. I did however learn one thing: dont follow the guy in front of me if I dont know the trail

post-22685-0-21717900-1351794723_thumb.jpg

A tiny bit of blur on the photo from a very shaky jogger that was kind enough to take a photo for us.

those canoeist/runners were shaken up

post-22685-0-21717900-1351794723_thumb.jpg

A tiny bit of blur on the photo from a very shaky jogger that was kind enough to take a photo for us.

Thanks for smoothing as much as you could and posting it.

Just to put some faces to names. From left:

Mr Xmas Tree, patches, slick, D.A.M, missSlick, Spandana, Sidewinder, Karma, Excite_bike, SIR M.

Awesome ride. Thanks everyone.

:thumbup:

Edited by slick

Nance, a Werewolf ride will be cool. Full moon at the end of the month is in the middle of the week but 1 Dec is only 3 days after full moon whistling.gif

You crazy woman! You still ran the day before (and after)! We must do this again. Maybe leave at midnight wink.png

blush.png Only 21kms of running.. the ride in between the running was the highlight biggrin.png Good to have crazy friends that entertain my crazy ideas wink.png

Only problem with the 1st December is that it's also the 24 hour at van Gaalen. SIR M will be supporting FORA, so it wouldn't be right to leave him out of a werewolf ride. Check out my link on my signature.....and while you're at it you can help one or two of our furry friends cool.png

Thanks for smoothing as much as you could and posting it.

Just to put some faces to names. From left:

Mr Xmas Tree, patches, slick, D.A.M, missSlick, Spandana, Sidewinder, Karma, Excite_Bike, SIR M.

Awesome ride. Thanks everyone.

:thumbup:

Just added my hub name above.

How is your arm this morning?

As for the stunts of DAM... When we crossed the ditch with the exposed drain pipe I saw his light do the UFO dance and then go out. What the hell happened there??? :D :o :P

Nothing happened there but damn I got some sore ribs, bruises on my knees, graze on my back and I think I may have refractured my right arm it could just be a bit aggravated rather than being fractured again.

But hey I learnt my lesson =)

Nothing happened there but damn I got some sore ribs, bruises on my knees, graze on my back and I think I may have refractured my right arm it could just be a bit aggravated rather than being fractured again.

But hey I learnt my lesson =)

Eish..sounds serious, so can I put you down for R800?

How is your arm this morning?

As for the stunts of DAM... When we crossed the ditch with the exposed drain pipe I saw his light do the UFO dance and then go out. What the hell happened there??? biggrin.png ohmy.png tongue.png

Arm is fine thanks. Riding at night is really different, the shadows make all the little bumps look mean.