Quick fix for blisters....

Jigghead

karoorider gave you the best advice there, i do a lot of running and this one work the best

if you are brave enough put the needle in with a string , make sure it stick out long enough on both sides

Now take another syringe needle and inject methyolite into the blister (make sure you drain the water first)

this will burn badly but it heals quick after this

best is to strap this even before you run or cycle,

don't use those old shitty rugby strapping plaster, get one similar to that at the pharmacy and after you have strapped yourself leave it one, this will stay on for a milti day stage race if you put it on in the right way

this is the only pic i can find now for around the foot in front, will look for one of the heels and post it later

The blue plaster was for itb and acylis problems

Edited by tunariaan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah not really just lekka to dish out, I may become expat again with the high R/US$ exchange rate, My current contract expires in March 2013. No new construction contracts has been signed yet.

Mountbatten was German not Brit. He was Battenburg and change his surname due to anti German sentiments.in WW1. And Prince Phil was Prince Phillip of Greece and Denmark. He also adopted his surname from his Mothers family to Mountbatten. He actually descends from the the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg lineage.

I am referring to Lord Lovatt