Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you think.

Spend some time in the passage or in the garden this week.

Tap dancing...

Sidewinder needs to work up to advanced level: double unclip, OTB, running dismount.

Please note that this ride will not suit fast, fit and skilled riders. It is for the slow and unfit guys looking to gain some distance, skills training and fun.

Speed freaks can go up front. leave little markers for us along the way...... no blood and body parts please.

Erm ... please take my name of the list. If you happen to see me on the route in any case, feel free to wave.

6 more sleeps...sad.png

5 more now... rode part of our route yesterday - got a super new bit as well - some lovely riding will be had by all!Remember your R20 for Rosemary hill and some extra for the pitstop!! w00t.gif Tick Tock!!

Looking forward to this one. Will we be hanging about for beers somewhere after the ride?

The plan is to shoot across to Papachinos for brunch n beers.......

4 more sleeps

Tick Tock...... !!!!

eek.gif Dudes don't stress me out more.....94.7 and SIR M and Slick thinks I'm ready, but I don't know!!

I'm scared of this blink.png

eek.gif Dudes don't stress me out more.....94.7 and SIR M and Slick thinks I'm ready, but I don't know!!

You going to be JUST FINE!! Take it easy in the beginning and just enjoy it! You CAN do it! You ARE ready!! WIll be following you on Endo!! thumbup1.gif

Your bike certainly is ready.

Caught the bugger this morning trying to chat my fixie up. Freaking Scottsmen.

You going to be JUST FINE!! Take it easy in the beginning and just enjoy it! You CAN do it! You ARE ready!! WIll be following you on Endo!! thumbup1.gif

thnx hun

I got some of your drugs the other day, and tested them over this weekend and they work wonderfully, so i'm gonna pop them!!! lol