Ultimate HubberSSSS!!!!

Lamber

Can remember the name but can't remember the beer. There was also Ohlsons Lager, not sure if it was a SAB brand.

Ohlsson built his brewery on what was once called the Amstel River. There is a stone from that time in the SAB heritage centre at the Newlands brewery. It was bought out by Castle Brewery, which became SAB.

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

living at harties we only do filtered....

Filterred is good. Less bubbles and the cubes last longer thumbup1.gif

Regarding those hands of yours...... They are never too big (not your hands), you're just not using them to their full potential (again, not your hands). Ask Dangle about motorboats...... (not Evinrudes. Although if you use the play on words.......nevermind, just ask Dangle thumbup1.gif )

Tumbleweed, Sir, how many posts per year/ month ave?

That ratio used to appear on the profile page before the revamp. I think i was up near 30 a day at one stage. My maths is ***, but I did a quick calculation. Somewhere around 18-ish?

That ratio used to appear on the profile page before the revamp. I think i was up near 30 a day at one stage. My maths is ***, but I did a quick calculation. Somewhere around 18-ish?

When I grow up......

Filterred is good. Less bubbles and the cubes last longer thumbup1.gif

Regarding those hands of yours...... They are never too big (not your hands), you're just not using them to their full potential (again, not your hands). Ask Dangle about motorboats...... (not Evinrudes. Although if you use the play on words.......nevermind, just ask Dangle thumbup1.gif )

he he Dangle ??? or must you tell me in person?

he he Dangle ??? or must you tell me in person?

Naaah. Nothing to hide. A "big hands" fitting session is advisable before you commence though...

When I grow up......

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing. Don't ever forget that.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing. Don't ever forget that.

That sounds familiar? Mmmm, wonder where I've read that?

That sounds familiar? Mmmm, wonder where I've read that?

Not sure. I seem to remember seeing it plastered around here somewhere....

Not sure. I seem to remember seeing it plastered around here somewhere....

That damn subliminal messaging.