Seen at Killarney (23/01)

THE BODY CENTRE

Tjoppie, or maybe people do it because it's a nice tailwind down that section and people can build up some speed. I do remember lots of attacks in the back straight as well...you were in the middle of the bunch there though (remember, thats where I greeted you) LOL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moolman moet vir ons sy trick leer hoe om te sprint vir tweede plek op killarney met n flat agterwiel.

so wie't gewen???
Twee wetters wat baie baie fikser is as ek! LOLBig%20smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL Ur looking good Fatsie!!! Ma daai pienk... dink ni dis jou kleur niWink Ma moenie komkommer, mens kan jou ni mis ni!!!!Big%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOL

so Lilo wanneer gaan jy nou vir Marius los sodat ek jou boud kan knyp sonder om gemoer te word? LOL

Ni asof dit jou al ooit gekeer het ni!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

She just doesn't stop! Here she is' date=' at it again! and this most probably in to a head wind of 50kph... BTW Great pics Ronelle/Pickles Clap

Spoke to a chap from the Cape at Kyalami yesterday, he said the wind down there is crazy Confused So you can just imagine how strong the pink chic is

20080124_005013_20080124_004416.jpg

[/quote']

You will be AMAZED what spectators can do to pacing/attackingLOL....the whole lap nobody wants to do anything but when we strike the last corner of the lap going into the final strait(where all the spectators and camera people stand)....everyone wants to pace/attack etcConfusedLOL......whish someone could take pics on how the people look after the next turn after this pic.....people keepijg their pose quiet nicely here!!LOL

Speaking from Experience?

yes...because I am in the bunch when it happens....and speaking of everyone in general.....not the guy in pink.