Bike repair book/Guide

JJS

Hi, I am looking for a decent bike repair/maintanance book. I saw these three online, any of you guys have one of these or know of something else?

1 - park tool big blue book of bicycle repair 2nd edition

2 - Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance

3 - The Bicycling Guide to Complete Bicycle Maintenance & Repair: For Road & Mountain Bikes

Thanks!

I have the bicycling book written by Todd Downs. With that book and youtube you will be able to do any repairs. Nice thing is that the book is up to date with the latest technology and parts. My wife says its the only book I ever read.

I have the bicycling book written by Todd Downs. With that book and youtube you will be able to do any repairs. Nice thing is that the book is up to date with the latest technology and parts. My wife says its the only book I ever read.

+1, just get the service instructions for your components from the manufacturers website as well and bob's your uncle (torque values etc)

Not to mention the national diploma n.Dip You.Tube

hehehehehe did my national higher diploma in rp23 air canister servicing...My parents were very proud.

Download this. It's insanely detailed but handles just about everything you could ever imagine. Then as said above, check your component specific instructions when installing new stuff.

www.esense.be/bike/Barnettmanual.pdf