Big props to the 94.7 cycle challenge and E-TV

tombeej

Their camera picture quality is shocking compared to the footage we see of the other international races.

Well done eTV for broadcasting live

That seems to be a local thing. Even SS has appalling picture quality. Just shows how the rest of the world has moved away from us stuck with low definition terrestrial based broadcasting.

Robox, was this picture quality itself as in what your TV got via air waves over which eTV still run, or was this composition and recording quality on their side?

Noticed the other evening when flipping through channels, also ended on a non DSTV channel, or make that non DTSV produced channel the low quality of the picture, now keep in mind I don't have aerials, only a dish, so I get even my SABC1-3+ETV via the dish, in other words it is the quality of the picture they send out,

G

That seems to be a local thing. Even SS has appalling picture quality. Just shows how the rest of the world has moved away from us stuck with low definition terrestrial based broadcasting.

I thought the coverage was better than SS or SABC did on the Argus. They did not only show the pros. It is nice to see the regular cyclist like me. Maybe the should broadcast the Argus as well.

Robox, was this picture quality itself as in what your TV got via air waves over which eTV still run, or was this composition and recording quality on their side?

Noticed the other evening when flipping through channels, also ended on a non DSTV channel, or make that non DTSV produced channel the low quality of the picture, now keep in mind I don't have aerials, only a dish, so I get even my SABC1-3+ETV via the dish, in other words it is the quality of the picture they send out,

G

Quality itself. Not the composition (programming) That said, quality (video/broadcasting) was on par for ZA