Race Tech Timing

hagar

I have bought a Timing chip and paid my R130 but they dont time me when doing fun rides because I am not a PPA member .

Why not ??? I feel to join the PPA for me is a waste of money as I dont do all their races !!

dont know how other feel about this .

Just another way of making money, can someone please explain who all the bodies are?

I know about ppa and when with them you must buy a racetec chip for results but not all races use ppa. Someone care to explain to the noobs please?

i paid R135 for the race dont quite know what it was for but just thought I would have got a time on their website

PPA website...

Q: I own a timing chip but am not a PPA member. Will I get a result?

A: For events where PPA pays for the timing, only PPA members get timed, as a direct benefit of membership. For events where the organiser has a big sponsor and pays for timing, all participants get a result.

When ppa pay racetec for the timing you dont get a time if you are not a ppa member

Jip that sucks, I just don't do PPA races, those that I have done are poorly organised races imho.

My Greyton PPA race results did actually show like after 2months. Don't know if it's a glitch or what.

When ppa pay racetec for the timing you dont get a time if you are not a ppa member

Shum eek.gif I retract me words.ph34r.png

Shum eek.gif I retract me words.ph34r.png

but when paying for the race you pay R50 more than a member so they should give non members with a chip a time !!!

Jip that sucks, I just don't do PPA races, those that I have done are poorly organised races imho.

My Greyton PPA race results did actually show like after 2months. Don't know if it's a glitch or what.

While I have not done alot of races I have had no complaints with the organization of the PPA races I have done.

but when paying for the race you pay R50 more than a member so they should give non members with a chip a time !!!

It's something like R260 for a PPA membership. If you do one race you save about R70 (R35 for day license, +-R30 discount and R5 for temp number), so if you do one race every quarter you will save R280.

It's something like R260 for a PPA membership. If you do one race you save about R70 (R35 for day license, +-R30 discount and R5 for temp number), so if you do one race every quarter you will save R280.

for me staying 160 km from CT cant justify myself paying R260 for membership