"100" hubbers - I LOST

Single Track

What would the costs be if you had to fund the trip

Because it is holiday season it would cost about R14 000 for the cheapest ticket. I have R5000 saved but it would make more sense to wait a few months till the exchange rate improves and tickets drop back down to R8000 odd.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought you were there. Sorry.

Me too, I'm actually pretty damn cross because I'm convinced I had the most votes. By a long way in fact... I myself voted 200 times on different varsity computers but according to Cell C I only got 220 votes?????????????? They refuse to disclose any more info. Between all the hub votes and my friends I would say I got 800 in total. Dont want to look like a sour looser though, just frustrating when you try so hard.

Me too, I'm actually pretty damn cross because I'm convinced I had the most votes. By a long way in fact... I myself voted 200 times on different varsity computers but according to Cell C I only got 220 votes?????????????? They refuse to disclose any more info. Between all the hub votes and my friends I would say I got 800 in total. Dont want to look like a sour looser though, just frustrating when you try so hard.

Ya, if only for an audit. Sorry man. Maybe see if your mate can arrange that weekend for the "off season" and then raffle it off to fund the ticket?

Me too, I'm actually pretty damn cross because I'm convinced I had the most votes. By a long way in fact... I myself voted 200 times on different varsity computers but according to Cell C I only got 220 votes??????????????

My sure the hubbers voted more than that by themselves ???

Because it is holiday season it would cost about R14 000 for the cheapest ticket. I have R5000 saved but it would make more sense to wait a few months till the exchange rate improves and tickets drop back down to R8000 odd.

I got 2k with your name on it if you get some Hubbers to chip in,you then half way there ......

I got 2k with your name on it if you get some Hubbers to chip in,you then half way there ......

I'll add R200 to that 2k . . .

sorry to hear dude, surely you can request for an audit of the results to ensure all is/was fair?

I contacted them and they say it was internaally audited and that I have no right to the information????