MTB Group Ride - Sun 9 Dec?

Agteros

Been persuaded to do the Saturday ride instead, so won't make the Sunday one. Hopefully not biting off more than I can chewwhistling.gif

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure you want to? Seems like you are intent on riding your road bike up Breedts!

Could be an interesting challenge..... I could imagine going up, getting back down could be a challenge though wink.png

Could be an interesting challenge..... I could imagine going up, getting back down could be a challenge though wink.png

Only up to where you go around the corner and enter the treeline. After that it should be reasonable again (The last section to the river is normally rocky, so being careful there should be fine. 28c tyres should help plenty (and old rims!)

Hi guys, I'm tempted to join. I have only done this years Nissan trail seeker half marathons. I am slow and unfit. Is this a ride I will be able to join in on?

Hi guys, I'm tempted to join. I have only done this years Nissan trail seeker half marathons. I am slow and unfit. Is this a ride I will be able to join in on?

We will be taking it easy and relaxed. join us! Am sure you will manage!

I'm locked and loaded. Very keen, glad we're still advocating a slow ride, I've done a bit of damage to my body/ training with November's activity.

06h00, I've even dusted off my camelbak...

I need my fix otherwise i am going to be very grumpy this coming week. See you all in the morning- looking forward to watching the sunrise from my car on way there!

I need my fix otherwise i am going to be very grumpy this coming week. See you all in the morning- looking forward to watching the sunrise from my car on way there!

We will be taking it easy and relaxed. join us! Am sure you will manage!

I have decided to give the ride a miss, after not riding since the last Nissan race I went for a ride around Groenkloof today... I battled to get around Groenkloof once!