MTB Group Ride - Sun 9 Dec?

Agteros

I am traumatized just reading that - I froze at the concrete slab bit.....huh.png maybe I might decide to sleep late/plant some new veggies in my garden/clean the pool.....

the slabs are easy peasy..its the rocky bit after thats a problem...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rouxtjie ill join you.....will pm you my cell no...then we can go faster..

Sweet mike...VG is always a good day out

I am traumatized just reading that - I froze at the concrete slab bit.....huh.png maybe I might decide to sleep late/plant some new veggies in my garden/clean the pool.....

Concrete slabs are quite pleasant its when you get to the church that you need to start praying wink.png

Awesome ride, enjoy guys thumbup1.gif

Yes...baby head alley...I can get to the top of slabs on my SS but I have never managed to clear baby head alley with a 32 x 18....and its not the gearing that is the problem its the purchase...I dont get any

Concrete slabs are quite pleasant its when you get to the church that you need to start praying wink.png

Awesome ride, enjoy guys thumbup1.gif

Aptly named "jou blixem"...think we should chuck that into the mix too.

Are those the slabs in the first bit of the Nissan VG race? That was quite a hectic piece after - wonder how the 29-er will handle it as opposed to the 26-er? Well - still sounds like you guys are rather speedy over that stuff - I think i will simply say ENJOY! :)

Are those the slabs in the first bit of the Nissan VG race? That was quite a hectic piece after - wonder how the 29-er will handle it as opposed to the 26-er? Well - still sounds like you guys are rather speedy over that stuff - I think i will simply say ENJOY! smile.png

No we talk big but are a bunch of pansies, come join us, I will defnitely be the slowest on the SS...weather depending we can do a ride next week.

No we talk big but are a bunch of pansies, come join us, I will defnitely be the slowest on the SS...weather depending we can do a ride next week.

oK - on the condition that if I slow you down you carry on as per usual! Let me know once you have decided on a date and time! look forward to it then! :)

oK - on the condition that if I slow you down you carry on as per usual! Let me know once you have decided on a date and time! look forward to it then! smile.png

Ag we all just wait for each other...nice to ride as a group charging trough the singletrack. Will post something here next week

Saturday I'd like to ride with the club. Have a few scores to settle with the black stuff hills.

Sunday or Monday?

Breedts again, or elsewhere? - I prefer riding my bike to carrying it over rocks (ie. I'm not good on technical stuff), So, no Kings for me.. Never been to Modderfontein. Spruit is also good?

We can always twist Nance's arm to take us the other way from B2B...?

Something like this (ignoring the false start past the police station:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/28260857

Maybe, instead of going over the hill to the satellite road (although I enjoyed this the last, only, time we rode there!) and do a u-turn we can go to VG, have ice cream wink.png pay our moneys and return via parts of their trails?

This was a fun ride! I forgot all about it..... to answer Mons, the distance was 59kays.

B2B to VG's sounds like it could happen....

This was a fun ride! I forgot all about it..... to answer Mons, the distance was 59kays.

B2B to VG's sounds like it could happen....

clap.gif Edited by MONS