My new AM BIKE!!!

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Wheels laced yet bud? Please don't say you are still waiting for PO..

Still waiting. Phoned this morning, and they're sitting at Customs... So next week is looking more likely now...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Not what I heard, a certain Alpha has claimed credit for that track.

Ha. Funny how that happens. No. Reto did most of the work reopening the track and Nic, JP, Karl, Deon and myself helped build the berms and new jumps. That track has actually been there for years. It was actually built by Hopkins waay back.

Julien's track is on the other side of Camp Bay. Runs down a fire break.

Ha. Funny how that happens. No. Reto did most of the work reopening the track and Nic, JP, Karl, Deon and myself helped build the berms and new jumps. That track has actually been there for years. It was actually built by Hopkins waay back.

Julien's track is on the other side of Camp Bay. Runs down a fire break.

Gulp, you want to start a riot?

FTR anyone reading this, the "Deon" quoted above is in no way, form or shape me and any resemblance is purely coincidental! Correspondence on the matter will not be entered into.

I remember when that happened. Richard walked around for a week as a "trailbuilder". he he

Guest Omega Man

Gulp, you want to start a riot?

FTR anyone reading this, the "Deon" quoted above is in no way, form or shape me and any resemblance is purely coincidental! Correspondence on the matter will not be entered into.

I remember when that happened. Richard walked around for a week as a "trailbuilder". he he

Haha. No this Deon is Deon Ebel. It's the 1 and only time I've ever seen him with any trail building implement in his hand. And the only reason he was there was cos he thought we were gonna ride. Hahaha.

Haa ha ha! He complained about stiffness but said it was such a good workout! Yes, it lasted a week.

Guest Omega Man

Haa ha ha! He complained about stiffness but said it was such a good workout! Yes, it lasted a week.

Haha. Yes. He also started sprouting crap about "trail builders" should get free access and and and. Amazing what 1 build day does.

I had such a fun ride yesterday. We've done good work up there. Hot as a MOFO but damn it was fun. Of course I would crash on the 1 day I chose not to wear knee pads.

I am on my way.. as soon as I can get this wek out..

You stuck in an office while Mayhem waits for his wheels.. no fun. Who wants to ride with me??

Guest Omega Man

You stuck in an office while Mayhem waits for his wheels.. no fun. Who wants to ride with me??

Not riding today. I'm resting my legs for my assault on the Enduro.

WISH I could dude. If you wait for me, maybe I can? May be able to do a quick 3pm session?

Not riding today. I'm resting my legs for my assault on the Enduro.

Five words:

"Enduro shuttle"

"Let's go ride"

Mayhem, have you got a backpack big enough for the boy? Bring him, he'll dig it!

Guest Omega Man

Five words:

"Enduro shuttle"

"Let's go ride"

Mayhem, have you got a backpack big enough for the boy? Bring him, he'll dig it!

Haha. Nah. got work that needs doing before the end of today. Besides. I need to be well rested for the race. Nic's ego is a bit bruised after the Tokai race so he's been training like a mofo. I know he's gonna try put me in the hurt locker.

Guest Omega Man

MWAAHA HA! yes, he'll be out to make you look bad. Best rest up!

Yup. Lucky for me the timed bits are downhill. If they were measuring the up's it would have to be in geological time.

so it seems as if Capemail are on a go slow today. Will only get the hubs on tuesday... Damn!

in the meantime, here's a pic of the rear. I got them in this colour specifically to match the lime green accents on the frame. Should look wicked with the white rims & silver spokes...

post-3056-0-31816600-1355497677_thumb.jpg