What sunglasses? Old ones were a pain in the neck.

Kanga

Oakley Radar and Radarlocks with Path or Range lenses.

Looking for that strap that comes with Jawbones / Racing Jackets. Anyone got one that they want to get rid of?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you buy from?

I got my Rydons with same lenses as well as Rx inserts from the optometrist via my medical aid...

I got my Rydons with same lenses as well as Rx inserts from the optometrist via my medical aid...

Got a quote from my optometrist. R6k! Crumbs.

My Med Aid has shown me the middle finger.

Not sure Discovery will afford me that luxury ..........

Got a quote from my optometrist. R6k! Crumbs.

My Med Aid has shown me the middle finger.

Yeah, I was on a very very good med aid at the time.

I was happy with some good polarized and my friends were wearing Rudy's , I know they meant well and suggested these, I splashed out for the top of range with another set of lenses. Sorry - but I have to tell you how I feel about them. Hear goes.

Way way way over priced for what you get.

Under perform.

I am delighted that a two new pairs of reasonably priced glasses are on their way from the U-S-A.

I hope some one that's looking for a nice pair of NAME brand Rudy glasses will buy my kit as less 50%to what I paid... .. ..

They even wobble of my face when going down hill on hard bumpy terrain , the others did not. My eyes take great strain. The polarized lenses for me protect my eyes from harsh SA sun better. My eyes are not red after a 65 km ride.

I some times fell when you spent a bomb on something you do not want to accept that what you have got is not as good as you like it to be so you defend the product. I am not like that with these glasses... Do you homework.

I was happy with some good polarized and my friends were wearing Rudy's , I know they meant well and suggested these, I splashed out for the top of range with another set of lenses. Sorry - but I have to tell you how I feel about them. Hear goes.

Way way way over priced for what you get.

Under perform.

I am delighted that a two new pairs of reasonably priced glasses are on their way from the U-S-A.

I hope some one that's looking for a nice pair of NAME brand Rudy glasses will buy my kit as less 50%to what I paid... .. ..

They even wobble of my face when going down hill on hard bumpy terrain , the others did not. My eyes take great strain. The polarized lenses for me protect my eyes from harsh SA sun better. My eyes are not red after a 65 km ride.

I some times fell when you spent a bomb on something you do not want to accept that what you have got is not as good as you like it to be so you defend the product. I am not like that with these glasses... Do you homework.

Cheap versions of photochromic lenses and especially cheap versions of Rx inserts are complete crap!

(PS, the strike-through is because your lack of spelling and attention to grammar renders your post (mostly) incomprehensible, and invalid

Edited by TNT1

Got myself some Rydons after all the raving about it, but I will at best only use it on road. Very comfy, but fogs like crazy and like somebody else also said, useless in even the slightest of drizzle. Seems these things attract water!

Fast Jacket is my preference. Also have an old pair of Radars with G30 lenses which I love for mtb'ing.