Omnico - Above and Beyond

Pykie

Well Done to Omnico who delivered above and beyond with their amazing service delivery!

I had my GT marathon pro sent in, after I was told on numerous occasions that the frame would need replacing due to excessive play on the back wheel.

The LBS said the i-drive bearings had worn into the carbon frame and there was "nothing" they could do to correct the issue. I sent an email in desperation to Omnico, which in all honesty, I wasn't sure i would get a response to. But when Lance replied on the same day asking if he could collect the bike from me, i was taken by surprise.

I offered instead to take the bike in and was told they would have a look and get back to me. The next day the a bike fitted with a new i-drive brush kit and my irreparable bike was as good as new. They even replaced a warn BB with a secondhard part at no cost.

Thanks Lance and Adam for the excellent customer service and interaction, I'll deal with OMNICO any day in the future again.

Well Done to Omnico who delivered above and beyond with their amazing service delivery!

I had my GT marathon pro sent in, after I was told on numerous occasions that the frame would need replacing due to excessive play on the back wheel.

The LBS said the i-drive bearings had worn into the carbon frame and there was "nothing" they could do to correct the issue. I sent an email in desperation to Omnico, which in all honesty, I wasn't sure i would get a response to. But when Lance replied on the same day asking if he could collect the bike from me, i was taken by surprise.

I offered instead to take the bike in and was told they would have a look and get back to me. The next day the a bike fitted with a new i-drive brush kit and my irreparable bike was as good as new. They even replaced a warn BB with a secondhard part at no cost.

Thanks Lance and Adam for the excellent customer service and interaction, I'll deal with OMNICO any day in the future again.

Good one. I must say, Omnico also went above and beyond when I needed a wheel fixed in a hurry - nice to hear their service is still good.

Yip, I had a problem and contacted the factory in the States on a Sunday night and Monday morning recieved an E - Mail from Omnico - now that in my mind is seriously good service.

Nice 1st post Pykie. thumbup1.gif The Hub is too often used only for moaning and groaning.thumbdown.gif

Is'nt that what its for?