Critical Mass for ''Whiteys" ??

Chrisel

I have never been to CM only because Im busy in those days or have other things to do. ill catch the one Pretoria one day and honestly I've never experienced racism in cycling . all people I meet cycling welcomed me with open arms I did the same.

You are welcome any time!smile.png And you won't be the only person of colour there either!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know critical mass is a race....

Is there a prize for first?

Yes, the guy that wrote this article just got a first for dick of the week!!

I am sure if this oke did his homework, he would know that CM is about cyclists wanting the general public and motorists to notice us and respect us as fellow road users instead of knocking us down! This is not just for "whiteys" , it is for ALL of us.

But as it has been said somewhere in this thread, for some it will always be about...... colour.

I have an answer for that dick..... read the lyrics and learn something....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg

Edited by Schwynn

• 3 weeks later...

Well done to the brain dead person that wrote the article, get over all the BS and move on from the "race" thing. It's so 1980 something!!

Well done to the brain dead person that wrote the article, get over all the BS and move on from the "race" thing. It's so 1980 something!!

Once the veneer of the rainbow has dulled, race is the only argument available in some takers genetic makeup.

Interesting, at the Moonlight Mass in Cape Town the other night a car full of black guys shouted out, "So many white people on bicycles" Everyone had a laugh though.

Thanks Chrisel for this post. Turtle Man cannot but notice that you are new to the hub.

Tell us a bit about yourself! Its tradition here to tell everybody about yourself....