99er Route Training Ride on Sunday 30 December

'Dale

Hehe dale is that a challenge...Are there any mountain bike riders in the confirmed group, or is everybody on super fast road bikes..

I bought a bike early December and this is the fist time I am on a bike since primary school days...

It's road bikes.

MTBs are most welcome.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to make it. The mrs has requested I do my long ride tomorrow and a shorter ride on Sunday as she has something planned.

Enjoy the ride all and be safe.

Okay, man.

Enjoy the ride guys! Roadrunner and I will be hitting the forest and hills towards Uniondale tomorrow morning on mountain bikes. Be thinking on you all. Be safe and enjoy.

Enjoy the ride guys! Roadrunner and I will be hitting the forest and hills towards Uniondale tomorrow morning on mountain bikes. Be thinking on you all. Be safe and enjoy.

:-)

Does anybody have extra Gu or vooma sachets they can sell me? forgot to buy some for the ride tomorrow.

Does anybody have extra Gu or vooma sachets they can sell me? forgot to buy some for the ride tomorrow.

Tx Cippo...U R legend

Thanx for coming out on this spectacular route.

Appreciation to Az & his partner for the bike marshall support.

Good to meet some new faces and reconnect with some familiar ones.

Sorry for Heckflosse's and Dommisse's technical issues which made them turn back.

Sorry for Capcha who had heavy legs on the day and had to turn back.

happy.png

Edited by ' Dale

Jinne jong, what a ride. Big up's to ' Dale for organising and the encouragement. Buzzman, good to see again. Tubehunter nice seeing you again, hope you get the wheel sorted. Atleast it slowed you down a bit. Thanks Az and partner for 'stieking uit' and keeping us safe. Tiny K, you rock big time, what a legend. Good meeting everyone , a few people I can remember Colliehond, Capcha , Spat and co, Wingry, Moshak. Catch you on the flipside.

One word, awesome!!!! Than 'Dale for organizing, and good seeing some old and ne faces again... I'm broken now can't even get of the couch...lol

One word, awesome!!!! Than 'Dale for organizing, and good seeing some old and ne faces again... I'm broken now can't even get of the couch...lol

When you manage to get up come help me off the floor please.

Edited by Cippo

Thanks for a good ride today, guys, especially 'Dale for organising, Dave for pushing me up several hills, and Jason for fetching me well off the back of the bunch more than once.

I am also still quite pleased with my decision to skip Vissershok...