Cape Town Moonlight Mass - 28 Dec

Cycle Factory

I'll be there on my black/blue Giant hardtail, white helmet. Where all the fellow Hubbers going to meet, I'm also wondering where to park?

Still debating whether to park near where we'll start or where we'll finish. Probably park between circle and somerset road then cycle back afterwards.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue and Silver XTC 29er. Looking forward to meeting a few of the hubbers. I saw somewhere no Lycra. Does that mean normal clothing? Eish.

It all gets into a bit of a mess if you're looking for anyone. If we all gather on the side closest to the MyCiti station, it'll be easier. More or less.

I wonder if I should wear my tuxedo tonight. Or my deerstalker?

It all gets into a bit of a mess if you're looking for anyone. If we all gather on the side closest to the MyCiti station, it'll be easier. More or less.

I wonder if I should wear my tuxedo tonight. Or my deerstalker?

Why choose? Wear both. Will meet up at MyCiti side.

That would be sartorial suicide, Crow! I'll never be able to ride in this town again.

OK, I'm bringing the most conspicuous bike, which is the yellow Colnago with red lettering, as a gathering point. If you miss that, you shouldn't be on the road anymore. I'll be there around 9:15, I think.

So who's where?

LeTurbo was NOT kidding when he picked his nickname. Turned around for a second and he swiiiiiiiished off into the night!

Bwahaha! Whoops, sorry Crow! I was in a bit of a daze, I get like that when there's lots of people. And then I was late too. All very messy.

For those I did meet and chat to, 'twas lekker. The end was a bit of a fizzle though, so maybe we should meet somewhere an hour or two beforehand to actually talk?

Did anyone notice it was a full moon, or were you watching the tyre in front?