Last cyclist riding sufferfest

Tubehunter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*** me you guys are crazy,, whats the pace going to be ?

Start time planned for all this madness ?

Dale can I ask how long did the 99er route take on Sunday ? for the group as a general average ?

*** me you guys

Dale can I ask how long did the 99er route take on Sunday ? for the group as a general average ?

About 4 hrs, in calm and warm conditions, with one puncture stop,

Howzeeeet. For the sake of getting firm plans I'm calling this for Saturday the 5th. I'll be leaving VA in Green Point at 6.

Dale, if it ends up just you and starting this route, it probably makes sense to only hit Constantia Nek on the return leg so that you can fit in the route til then and then break off to make your time deadline.

If anyone is keen add your name.

Me

Dale

Howzeeeet. For the sake of getting firm plans I'm calling this for Saturday the 5th. I'll be leaving VA in Green Point at 6.

Dale, if it ends up just you and starting this route, it probably makes sense to only hit Constantia Nek on the return leg so that you can fit in the route til then and then break off to make your time deadline.

If anyone is keen add your name.

Me

Dale

Gotcha!

See you there.

cool.png

Thank you, Tubehunter, for calling this spectacular ride.

Collehond, you were as hardworking and stubborn as Nicki Sørenson, PRO for Saxo Tinkoff.

Well done.

Mickey Mouse, your presence as back up vehicle really brought safety and comfort.

Thank you, Tubehunter, for calling this spectacular ride.

Collehond, you were as hardworking and stubborn as Nicki Sørenson, PRO for Saxo Tinkoff.

Well done.

Mickey Mouse, your presence as back up vehicle really brought safety and comfort.

Nice one chaps!!!! This was a proper ride of note! Legs are toast but it was a great day in the saddle. 153kms with the spin back to VA after in around 7 hours.

A pleasure Dale!

Collie did awesome. Gonna lay some serious hurt on those L seeded riders! Suspect that won't last very long either.

Shot MM! You were like a rolling marshal and I kept wondering how you were going to handle certain stretches with higher traffic volumes and then you seconded like a seasoned pro! Great job!

Plan on doing this ride again sometime! Budget for 7 hours! If you get more we add in the Slangkop stretch! Mwhahahaha.....

Nice one chaps!!!! This was a proper ride of note! Legs are toast but it was a great day in the saddle. 153kms with the spin back to VA after in around 7 hours.

A pleasure Dale!

Collie did awesome. Gonna lay some serious hurt on those L seeded riders! Suspect that won't last very long either.

Shot MM! You were like a rolling marshal and I kept wondering how you were going to handle certain stretches with higher traffic volumes and then you seconded like a seasoned pro! Great job!

Plan on doing this ride again sometime! Budget for 7 hours! If you get more we add in the Slangkop stretch! Mwhahahaha.....

Moerse plesier! Would be great if every group of riders could have their own back up vechile to ward of the taxi's and other drivers. Until next time!

Edited by Micky Mouse