BBN

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think BBN said late ride start at 18:00 tonight...... just saying

He actually meant 17:45

Easy enough to imagine. A drop off to a flat landing a bit higher than your 29" wheel.

1.8m high is more than a bit higher than my 29'er wheel diameter ..... happy.png

He actually meant 17:45

He meant 18.00......meet at 17.45!

Slightly later than last year as it gets dark so late and we get very little 'night' riding otherwise.

Edited by BBN

1.8m high is more than a bit higher than my 29'er wheel diameter ..... happy.png

Oh dear. The drop line we will be going down is about my mid thigh or your waist height - as previously stated. The wall becomes lower and lower on the one side. Has a max of probably 1.7m and min of about 20cm I think.

Oh dear. The drop line we will be going down is about my mid thigh or your waist height - as previously stated. The wall becomes lower and lower on the one side. Has a max of probably 1.7m and min of about 20cm I think.

All cool...just joking

That's nice and early. Will try see if I can break out.

Skandalis is riding with so it also depends what time he gets here and how long we take to get going. If it is still very hot it may take a while. :D

Skandalis is riding with so it also depends what time he gets here and how long we take to get going. If it is still very hot it may take a while. :D

Will give you a shout when I know how things look.