SLOW Spruit Night Ride- Wed 09 Jan

BBN

Those pics look kiff!!!

Sooo hmmmm..... if you guys find yourselves on Facebook and on the Bryton South Africa page.....won't you please like a photo where my sister and I stand below a bridge...

Just for a small competition. Thx.

The story behind the story...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe thanks!!!! I know it must have been so tough to vote for those big wheels but let's just say it was the coolest pics of the 3 ... ;-)

So now I have to try do one of the small drops for you guys... :o

Awe thanks!!!! I know it must have been so tough to vote for those big wheels but let's just say it was the coolest pics of the 3 ... ;-)

So now I have to try do one of the small drops for you guys... :o

Smaller wheels and tight nuts ;)

Smaller wheels and tight nuts ;)

o so that's what I need to do the jumps and drops....wondered what I was missing ... He he he

OK, here is the group ride photo, finally, was fighting wih the internet yesterday!!!

Another great ride and GREAT turn out! Was like a huge biker gang snaking through the night looking for action......be it only destroying ourselves usually!!!

Amazing how we all turn into mad race snakes after dark!

Would love to get some of it on video.

Big up to Andydude for sweeping at the back and thanks to Bruce for the photo.

post-10227-0-47051700-1357887550_thumb.jpg

Edited by BBN

I wanted to load the pic I took, but seems like the hub server is giving problems...

where is the other pic that was taken?

Also, there were SO many new people....would have liked some introductions okes, always good to meet new people.

Finally got that photo up for you Hayley.

Hope all is good with your Dad.

Awesome photo

Lots of Cotic, Morewood and Intense bikes out there. Very cool to see some niche brands come out to play.

I want to know what Sidewinder was fidling with! (far right) :P

thumbup1.gif

Andydude, I didn't recognise you until BBN told me you were sweeping and then I couldn't find you in the large group. You look different with your helmet vs beanie.

Finally got that photo up for you Hayley.

Hope all is good with your Dad.

Thank you BBN!

(note to self, do not stand next to the tallest rider when a photo is being taken...it makes 1.68m looks like 1.2m)

RE my dad, news is coming at a SLOW pace (much slower than this group ride intend to be), but some good news at least reached me this morning, might still be going down this weekend, waiting for the decision from the doctors.

Looks like he is plukking

:lol:

Someone could have told me the photo was being taken. I think I was in deep discussion with Goose there.