Concept 50mm Carbon Clinchers

hdp_gmx

Hi Hubbers,

I have been a bit remiss in not taking the time to praise Leonard and his product.

I purchased a set just before the Jacaranda Satellite race and had quite a bit of stress trying to get them fitted in time for the race.

We discovered that two of the brake-pads supplied were wrong handed (2 lefts instead of a L/R pair)

I called Leonard and he immediately said - just purchase a new set and I will re-imburse you.

That saved the day and I was all set to go racing.

Leonard duly kept his word and deposited the cost of the new pads as promised.

The pleasure of dealing with a reliable supplier just further enhances the satisfaction of owning a quality product.

I am no race snake but can report that my two races to date with the Concepts have been PBs although it is hard to judge the improvement just from riding.

As far as the wind questions go - there is a little bit more side force than I had with the aluminium wheels previously - which was well tested in this years Amasova - but it is not material and should not be a factor.

Probably the biggest improvement is the looks - pic follows to show it happened :)

Hey Rob K

I have the exact same steed and was pondering a upgrade looked at wheels and wondered how it would look and ride..........behold you answered all my questions. Now find budget and fire away.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there some more hubbers who have bought Concept wheels? Would you please share your experience. Thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes I would also like to know if someone has bougt 88mm wheels. Some feedback please. Any photos of those please Leonard?

• 8 months later...

Archived