www.vbike.co.za

Gideondv

interesting that when you choose a bike and go to checkout it never asks you to choose a size or colour. Looks a bit dodgey to me.

Edited by facmp

Seems to be part of Valencia in Nelspruit that used to sponsor Lourens Luus & others. Number is on website. Call them.

Don't think there's an issue with them - Valencia Cycles is in Nelspruit and is quite heavily involved in Mtb in the Lowveld. They usually have very good prices. I would imagine that the sizes they have available on special are what they have in stock on the floor - probably best to give them a call to confirm availability...

Does anybody have any experience with them? I see they have good deals on 2012 stock..

Did you end up placing an order?

I bought numerous Bicycle items from them. They are situated just about 2km outside of nels. Awesome prices and a lot of bikes and equipment. Haven't tried their online service yet.

Looking at ordering online as I'm based in CPT. Just concerned about the legitimacy of the store as they are linked to a home ware store- an unusual pairing. But thanks, will give it a try and hope for the best

Nope, its def legit. Its a massive store. 2 Levels. Bottom level is all the road bikes, mountain bikes and Cycle equipment at cheap cheap prices. Next to the Bicycles they have also their fishing department. Top level is all the linen etc etc.

Nope, its def legit. Its a massive store. 2 Levels. Bottom level is all the road bikes, mountain bikes and Cycle equipment at cheap cheap prices. Next to the Bicycles they have also their fishing department. Top level is all the linen etc etc.

I Komatipoort nine years ago, and even then Valencia was turning into a massive complex. They started by selling textiles, but when we left they had started the outdoor shop.....me and my dad would go there whilst my mom went material shopping....win win clap.gif

Ha ha, Nice Daloco! Don't worry, Komatipoort haven't changed at all since you left. Wait, we did get a Super Spar,ha ha. I always stop at valencia when I go to nels.You must see how big Valencia is now. They are now selling their Bombs R80 for 10.